Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Friday, July 15, 2011

My world is right again

Just thought I would post an update!  My beautiful Hunter got home around 10 PM last night!  It was SOOOO wonderful to see her :-)  My hubby ended up giving up his spot on the bed and slept on the couch so she could snuggle with me.  We were up super late as she chatted and chatted about all the fun stuff she did.  It was an AWESOME bonding time! 

Today we have a fun "spa" day planned.  I made an appointment for 2 of the girls to get their hair done and all 3 to get mani/pedi's!  They are super excited!  I am just so happy she is home and we are back to our family :-)   I never realized how much of a difference 1 kid out of the loop would make! 

Best thing she told me last night "I had a good time mom, but I am SO happy to be home!"  I am glad she was able to have a good time.  She told me she was a bit home sick, but her 1 friend helped her...that makes me so happy that she has a friend that would help her through such a rough time!

Well just a quick post today.  I wanted you all to know she got home safely and is healthy...besides a belly ache from being upset!  God really came through and helped me through a really rough week!  PRAISING GOD!!!!

0 comments: