Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Sunday, July 3, 2011

About Me

I figured my first post should be a little bit of an introduction....or warning, whichever you prefer :-) 

I think I will first start out with a warning....I am Sicilian, so I do have a tendency to ramble on and on and get off topic!  I am also a TAD sarcastic....so please don't take offense to anything I say :-) 

I am happily  married to my High School best friend!  We have been friends going on 22 years now!  We are also coming up on our 10 year Wedding Anniversary!  CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!

I have 3 beautiful girls...Hunter age 9, Logan age 7 1/2, and Dillan age 6 1/2.  Now as many of you know...the 1/2 is VERY important :-)  If you see me talking about Cuckles, that would be Dillan!  My sister nicknamed her as Dilly Pickles, which was shortened to Pickles and Logan couldn't say Pickles and called her Cuckles and of course that is what stuck!  I just figured I would add that in because everyone asks me how we came up with that nickname!

Both my husband and I grew up in Northeast Ohio, so all our family is there.  We also lived in Upstate New York for about 2 years.  We have been in Brookings, South Dakota for 2 1/2 years now and we are pretty certain we want to plant ourselves here! (as long as it is in God's plan)  It is hard living so far away from family, and because of the distance trips back home are not as often as we would like, but South Dakota is a beautiful state, and we have made awesome friends and have a great church family. 

There is also a WONDERFUL home school group I am involved in here.  http://foches.org/  If you are in the area and interested :-)  We do quite a bit of activities and it is great being in a community where you can share and freely ask questions and concerns.  In some of my current "struggles" many other mom's have reached out to me and helped me greatly.  (don't worry, I will get into that struggle later as it is the main reason I started this blog)

I am trying REALLY hard not to ramble on, so I think I will end here for now :-) 

1 comments:

Amber said...

I always wondered about 'Cuckles'. I thought it was her real name! haha :) Now I realize Wogan is Logan? :)