Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hump Day

WHEW!!!  What a busy week so far!  We have completed 3 full days of school and it has gone very well.  We have been ahead of my time schedule all week, which as been totally awesome with the nicer weather :-)  Although I am still going to keep my schedule so as things get harder we will have the time.  It is always good to have extra time just in case :-)

I must say we are ALL worn out this week.  Especially me!  I have been SOOOOO tired by the end of the day!  I can't imagine how the girls all feel. 

I have not started any of the dyslexia stuff yet!  I really need to.  I am seeing a lot of areas where the girls are struggling, so I am hoping to start some of that this weekend.  I really need to call and order more clay so everyone has their own...and enough.  I am hoping to do that today, then depending on how long it takes to ship...but I should have enough for them all to have a little to get started.  I think it was just too much all at once to start it this week.  I SHOULD have started the clay stuff first...but too late now ;-)  I don't think it really matters, just would have been my personal preference! 

So my day starts at 6AM and I crawl into bed sometime after 10PM.  On top of my morning workout the girls and I have been playing Just Dance 2 every afternoon during one of our breaks.  So I am getting TONS of exercise ;-)  I am hoping after a week or 2 I won't be so tired or feeling drained.  I just forgot how involved it all is :-)

It has been a totally awesome week so far...but I am glad we are over half way through....I really need a break ;-)  And if I am needing one, I am sure the girls will be happy for the weekend too!

0 comments: