Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Monday, August 22, 2011

Awesome First Day

Well our first day of school is done!  It was not a perfect day by any means...but it was TOTALLY AWESOME!  We had a total blast!  Although there are definitely areas to improve!

The first few days you seem to realize you don't have all the supplies you thought you would need.  And some of the programs you use (at least online) don't seem to work properly, or you forgot to set up separate accounts for each kid!  OOPS :-)

Our morning went super smooth...we were WAY ahead...got all our morning classes done an hour early.  Now I know as the weeks go on and the work gets harder it will take more time, so I am going to keep to my schedule as it is.

So we took a SUPER long break...I called my mom to chat and I sat outside while the girls played!  Then I realized we took TOO long of a break...I didn't keep to my lunch schedule, so our afternoon was a tad behind.

Although when we were done, we all plugged in the wii and played Just Dance 2!  What a perfect way to get some PE in ;-)  

I am pretty pleased with our first day of school!  Like I said...it wasn't perfect but it was AWESOME!!!

0 comments: