Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Thursday, September 8, 2011

What a week!

2 Timothy 1:7-11

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

So you must never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord.  And don't be ashamed of me, either, even though I'm in prison for Christ.  With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the proclamation of the Good News.

It is God who saved us and chose us to live a holy life.  He did this not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan long before the world began-to show his love and kindness to us through Christ Jesus.

And now he has made all of this plain to us by the coming of Christ Jesus, our Savior, who broke the power of death and showed us the way to everlasting life through the Good News.

And God chose me to be a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of this Good News.




While "thinking" in bed last night this verse kept popping into my head....so first thing this morning I got up and looked it up :-)

I have really been struggling with the dyslexia stuff.  I just have been procrastinating for WEEKS!  It is so sad to admit, but it is true :-(  The main reason I have been putting it off is due to fear.  I am afraid I cannot do it....or do it properly.  I am afraid I am not equipped enough to help them,  that I will do more damage than good. Partly, also, I totally do not understand this way of thinking....it frustrates me!  But Allan said something to me last night that really made sense (don't tell him I said that).  "If you get frustrated because you don't think like they do, then you can understand how frustrated they are, because they don't think like you do!"  DUH!!!  LOL!  But it would definitely be EASIER for me to pay the lady to have her do it :-)  Then I wouldn't have to face my fears...sounds good to me :-)

What I have learned (the hard way of course) is that God usually doesn't call me to do the easy stuff!  LOL!!! 

Lucky for me I have the promise of Matthew 6:33   and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Diana Onderick
I am a daughter of The Most High, wife, and homeschooling mom.
View my complete profile