Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Friday, September 2, 2011

Lets just call it an "off" WEEK!

HA HA HA!  Well TGIF is all I can say :-) 

School has gone really well this week I must say.  My routine and some of our attitudes have been a TAD off ;-)

Logan has had some MAJOR behavioral issues this week.  Not quite sure if it is her diet, or just the routine/schedule change.  She is my one that does really well with a set schedule.  But I think the transition from our summer schedule to our school schedule has really messed with her.  I am going to give it another week before I rearrange her diet again.  The gluten free has really helped her, but I think maybe she needs a bit more protein in her diet.

I also have had some attitude issues (I know that is a shock to some of you...but sadly I am not perfect).  I know the majority of them have been hormonal...but that is no excuse for my behavior.  I know some of you know the severity of my pms problems.  I have been considering doing all year round school and only doing school 3 weeks out of a month, so I don't have to stress so much during my "bad" week!  I am a not quite sold on that idea yet, as it would cause issues with holiday schedules and traveling schedules.  It is an option I am considering though....also Allan has been BUGGING me to go to the doctor...those who know me know I HATE DOCTORS!!!  LOL....although the past few months have been really rough, so I am considering that also ;-)  My argument with that though...we just had blood work done for life insurance and I came back "super preferred" so I should be fine right?  HA HA HA

So the past 3 days I have slept in and not done my workout :-(  SUPER SAD!  But I am just really dragging, so I figured 3 days is not going to kill me right?  If I keep posting that I am missing my workouts I will need someone to come over and kick my rear in gear :-)  I did my online devotionals today, but not my personal bible time...which I NEED to do.  I do better doing it first thing in the morning, but anytime is better than not doing it at all....so I am going to do that on our next school break! 

I am really glad it is Friday :-)  I also am hoping this weekend to get the girls started with their clay.  I keep procrastinating with it...I think out of fear :-(  I know once I get started on it, it will be fine!  So prayers in this area are greatly appreciated!

The weather is AWESOME today...a perfect Autumn day :-)  So I have a roast in the crock pot with carrots and potatoes for dinner...so that makes my day MUCH easier....and hopefully I can get the girls to the Children's Museum this afternoon!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Diana Onderick
I am a daughter of The Most High, wife, and homeschooling mom.
View my complete profile