Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
Sunday, October 23, 2011

Here we go again!

Well I feel super horrible for not keeping up with my blog!  Things are just so crazy here I don't know what to write about. 

As some of you know I am USUALLY on a strict diet!  Well for the past 3 months I have totally not been on ANY kind of diet...or workout routine :-(  So I am a super crab and feel super yuck and super chubby!

So today I decided ENOUGH!!!  I started this morning on my old sugar free/low carb diet.  It seems to be what always works best for me!  But after 3 months of eating carbs and TONS of sugar....today was NOT a happy day in our house.  I have been yelling and screaming and I have a HORRIBLE headache....who would think 3 months of eating crap would equal feeling this yucky! 

I am expecting a VERY rough week!  Trying to detox from sugar and carbs can make for a super cranky mom...and with homeschooling....LOTS OF PRAYERS APPRECIATED :-)

I will let you know Friday how the week went...but please pray all week for our household!

1 comments:

Diana Onderick said...

HA HA....after re-reading this I noticed I sure said SUPER quite a bit :-)

About Me

My Photo
Diana Onderick
I am a daughter of The Most High, wife, and homeschooling mom.
View my complete profile